An intense yoga asana, pranayama and meditation practice combined with theory, to lay a deeper foundation for self-practice.
What to expect from the Workshop
- A well structured and led class understanding the foundation of a yoga practice.
- Use of anatomy, physiology and psychology to expand the essence of practice
- Connecting the asana practice to breath and mind.
- Introduction to yogic breathing.
- Introduction to the basics of anatomy.
- The 6 movements of the spine and its importance in yoga
- Introduction to Hatha Yoga practice.
- Ashtanga Yoga from the second pada of the Patanjali’s yoga sutras.
- The idea of practice.