H2O is heaven to the human body as it consists of 70% water, the traditional asana can be practiced in the water for better benefits as follows, yoga is a balance of mind and the Body, using water for practice brings relaxation to the entire system, more awareness of the breath resulting in a healthier and happier you.
- Increased range of motion.
- By improved balance, confidence and awareness.
- Weightlessness in the water allows for joint mobility, muscle lengthening and organ toning.
- Strengthens pelvic floor and deep core muscles.
- A full body workout.
- Greater awareness of how to improve breathing
- Quieting the mind and soothing the nervous system
- Releasing tension and stress.
- Improved sleep.
What to expect from the Workshop
- Asana Practice in the water.
- Practice of breathing techniques.
- Laid back swim.